If you're a "Cookies'n'Cream" lover, this is the dessert for you!
(shared with me by our friends, Anthony and Melissa)
1/2 cup butter, softened
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
3 boxes (3.5 oz each) instant Vanilla pudding
5 cups milk
12 oz. Cool Whip
1 16 oz. package of Oreos, crushed
1. Cream together butter, sugar, and cream cheese into one bowl.
2. In a second, large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix.
3. Whip 1-2 minutes.
4. Fold Cool Whip into pudding.
5. Add cream cheese mixture to pudding mixture.
6. Layer crushed cookies and pudding mixture into a large serving bowl, starting and ending with cookies.
7. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
* Serves a LOT!
(I don't like to make this too far ahead of when it's going to be served, or the cookies start to get too soft)