Layered Strawberry Cheesecake Bowl
3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
3 Tbsp sugar
2 pkg (8 oz each) Neufchatel Cheese, softened (I used cream cheese, because I couldn't find the other)
1.5 cups cold milk
1 pkg (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
2 cups frozen pound cake cubes (1 inch)
1 square Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate
1. Combine berries and sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Beat Neufchatel cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
3. Add pudding mix, mix well.
4. Blend in 1.5 cups of Cool Whip. Spoon half into 2.5 qt. trifle bowl.
5. Top with cake, berries and remaining cheese mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours.
6. Melt chocolate, drizzle over dessert. Top with remaining Cool Whip.
7. If you like, you can dip some extra berries in chocolate and use them to garnish the top.