Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bubble Up Breakfast Bake

I had some Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk (flaky layer) biscuits on hand, and knew that there were TONS of things you could make with these beauties!   I needed something to take to a lunch on Easter Sunday and when I came across this, it was an easy choice.   The recipe is here.  It's quite basic and Super easy.  I decided to add some extra stuff to mine.

You basically chop up the biscuits, drop them in a baking dish, add whatever toppings you want, pour eggs on top and bake!    When it's done, the biscuits have risen and "bubbled" up everywhere, making it a delicious and flavorful breakfast (or lunch, or dinner) bake that will be a big hit!

On top of my biscuits, I added red pepper, some chopped breakfast sausages, chopped pepperoni and green onions, along with garlic powder, salt and pepper (Oh, I also used cream in my eggs, instead of milk) =)

Fresh out of the oven

YUM.

No comments: