Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ricotta Pancakes

Yes, I do have a thing for bananas, strawberries and blueberries with my breakfast =)

I did not grow up liking pancakes.  At all.   However, as an adult, I'm a Big fan!  Sweet potato pancakes, quinoa pancakes, banana nut pancakes, blueberry pancakes, just about any way you can make them... I Love them!

I recently saw these ones on one of my favorite food blogs, Top With Cinnamon.  They are likely the best pancakes I have ever had.   As the name indicates, they have RICOTTA cheese in them!  Wow.   Soo light and decadent.   Her recipe also calls for honeycomb butter, which sounds Amazing, but I wasn't able to get my hands on honeycomb or a Crunchie bar, so I did without.

Make these (or just look at her amazing photos of them) and be amazed.

No comments: