Monday, February 23, 2015

Single Serving Blueberry Baked Oatmeal

Single serving recipes are genius! This breakfast isn't something that the rest of my family would enjoy, so I was able to have just the right amount, without leftovers to graze on! Brilliant!

I like oatmeal in smoothies and granola, but it isn't my favorite cooked on the stove.  Baked, however, is a whole different story...

All baked and golden

So, I know this looks sort of "desserty", but I only sifted enough powdered sugar on top to make it look pretty, and the drizzle is actually yogurt! =)

Perfect breakfast for one

I found the recipe here at Chocolate Covered Katie, but decided to use blueberries instead of strawberries.   I will try that one next!   I added shredded coconut to mine, which is one of the add ins she suggests.    At only six ingredients, this is super easy to throw together!

No comments: